- Born in Innsbruck / Austria
- Violin Studies at the Universities of Music and Performing Arts in Graz and Vienna
- Essential incentives by Ursula Voigt, Dieter Ennemoser, Jordi Mora, Johannes Prinz, Eberhard Klemmstein, Konrad von Abel and Peter Lefor
- Performances in Austria, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, France, Belgium, Spain, Catalonia, Great Britain, Netherlands, Russia, Palestine, Greece, Canada and Argentina
- Presently extensive dedication to performing as chamber musician and soloist, e. g. together with pianist Paolo Tomada, guitarist Caroline Preissl (Duo Da Chara) and varying organists, covering a comprehensive repertoire from Bach to Schubert to Piazzolla
- Ever since very interested in conducting, since 2020 director of the vocal ensemble "Euphonie"
- Member of numerous orchestras, like the Bruckner Akademie Orchester (Munich), the Orquesta Municipal de Mar del Plata (Argentina), the Orquestra Simfónica Segle XXI (Barcelona), the Orchestre des Régions Européennes (Besançon) or the Tiroler Symphonieorchester Innsbruck